♥I LOVE THE WAY U ARE♥

I LOVE THE WAY U ARE

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Nieven Chen
i am sorry that i disapointed you,
i just thought that you should know the truth
this is something we been through before,
but nothing really makes sense anymore
i just feel so alone
i wish i could just let go of it
i wish i could end it all,
i told the pill will help me reduce my stress
but it does not help at all...

i had try myself to be the best for u
but it only added stress to u
i sorry that i hurt & stress u up
but u need to know the truth
i feel sick everyday gastric,headache everytime when we had argue
is just like HELL burning me
sorry for letting u down again
and i no u very stress on me now
cause i had create a a nightmare for both of us
i wish i could control the time
i would like 2 have the second chances
just to work things well properly..
because i alway wanted 2 see My Babygirl Smile everyday and night








Sorry this will be the blog that Jack Wrote..
Because Jack just wish that 1 day she will forgive me...

No comments:

Post a Comment