♥I LOVE THE WAY U ARE♥

I LOVE THE WAY U ARE

Friday, May 29, 2009

My Babygirl

Sorry sometime i make u cry
sorry sometime i make u felt guilty
sorry sometime i asked 2 much

there are cruel words you might say
that had cause me hurt so badly
but no matter what
i will always love you

That night i make u cry
your tear make me felt that i hurt u so much
your tear make me felt so badly abt myself
no matter who fault was it
but no matter what
i will always love u

Babygirl
dont care abt what other say
dont care abt how other feel
just enjoy yourself
as long u dont get hurt
as long u happy
as long nothing bothering u
i will be happy for u =p


(sometime i lie that telling u i really nothing,i happy and many more all this is not because i begin selfish that i dont 1 share my feeling 2 u is just because i love u so much that i dont 1 2 see tear drop from u beautiful eye)

Babygirl i wish u will alway hug me like that night 13 June 2009
so i just put the date 2 keep me remember forever

No comments:

Post a Comment