♥I LOVE THE WAY U ARE♥

I LOVE THE WAY U ARE

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ouch Ouch =_(

I wanted to let u no that u are amazing & i wanted to share with u
that you forever in my dream & Heart

Dear i no this sound crazy but is all coming from my heart that i wanted 2 tell u tonight but i scare u will cry again =_( sorry ya

You dont no how you make me feel so great and wonderful abt you
when i was unhappy or i felt so stress u always cheer me up that
every word coming out from u lips bring me a smile to my heart
and this make me wanted to tell u that Babygirl u are so wonderful
everytime we hang around together.

Babygirl i dont care how far apart we are now or what is going wrong
because this doesnt stop me from waiting 2 kiss you

Babygirl when u unhappy or if u got some problem that does not no how 2
solve it do u mind 2 share with me because
i wanted 2 understand more about you

I love you with all my heart & i wanted u to trust me just like i trust u

I LOVE U Nieven Chen

No comments:

Post a Comment